Sunday, September 13, 2015

First Day of School


It has happened. I am officially a preschooler. And while I am nowhere near potty trained or sleeping through the night on my own, my parents thought it was time for this next step.  They are hoping the peer pressure of being in a classful of other students who do these things will rub off on me. Ha!


 Here's another one of me and Reagan. No she didn't start preschool but she had to be dragged into the pictures so she didn't get herself into trouble elsewhere. She's a sneaky little thing these days if we don't keep an eye on her.



My first homework assignment was an All About Me Banner. This was it before I attacked it with a pack of Cars stickers.  You will notice I put all of my favorite things on this--family, my dog, Thomas, M&M's, chocolate chips, dinosaurs.  I am really pretty cultured as you can see.


This was me at the end of my first full day.  Don't worry, it was a quick nap and I made sure to stay up til 10. 

Reagan and Mommy miss me lots but I love Miss Patty and am already learning lots of things.  I can't wait to see what this year teaches me!

No comments:

Post a Comment